At Stillwaters, no matter what your addiction, you will be welcomed with open hearts, open minds and open arms.
Some meetings at Stillwaters have taken a group conscience
They have decided to meet online (for the time being)
Sober Sisters 12 & 12 Study –Tuesday 7:00 PM – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/
Sober Sisters Big Book Study – Thursday 7:00 PM – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/
Sisters in Sobriety – Saturdaya – 08:00 AM Central Time – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/
Stop the Chaos: Relapse Prevention Sunday 07:05 PM https://us02web.zoom.us/j/
Stillwaters Early Bird – Mon, Wed, Fri and Sat 8:00AM (room opens at 7:45) Closed: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84107322124
If you would like to have your Stillwaters Online meeting listed here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
“We are self supporting through our own contributions”
The Stillwaters Board is currently accepting contributions to the club online via Venmo:
our Venmo username is
if you are asked for the last 4 numbers of a phone number please enter 2661
please send any other contributions to:
Stillwaters Alano Club
28w144 Industrial Drive, Suite 122
Lake Barrington, IL 60010
COVID-19 UPDATE FROM THE STILLWATERS BOARD
Stillwaters will remain open for meetings.
If you have symptoms such as fever, coughing, shortness of breath please do the responsible thing and refrain from entering the club until you are healthy.
The CDC and Lake County Health Dept guidelines:
- Minimum Social Distance of 6’
- Maximum of 10 persons in any meeting room.
- Frequent washing of hands. We have liquid soap and paper towels to help with this. Hand sanitizer has been placed around the club..
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick. Stay home if anyone in your house is sick.
- Cover mouth and nose with tissue or sleeve when sneezing. Wash or sanitize your hands afterwards. Sanitizers must be 60% or more alcohol.
- Wear a face mask.
- The club has been disinfecting hard surfaces often almost after every meeting. We think it best for each person look after themselves by practicing the above 8 steps.
- Be aware that in spite of taking all the above precautions, you could still get sick. Attending meetings is at your own risk. People over 60 or with other significant health issues are particularly at risk.
- Groups are encouraged to focus on the wellbeing of their own group by following these guidelines.
John S 847-606-0360
Sam H 847-409-7404
Stephanie S 847-409-2661
Stillwaters is a private meeting and gathering haven for men and women of all ages whose enjoyment for life has been compromised by an addiction, obsession and compulsion with alcohol, chemicals or other substances.
The principals outlined in the 12-Step Programs are strictly adhered to. The only requirement for membership to Stillwaters is a desire to stop drinking or using other addictive chemicals and substances. There are no dues or fees for membership to Stillwaters—we are self-supporting through our own contributions.
Stillwaters offers regularly scheduled meetings of Alcoholics Anonymous, Adult Children of Alcoholics, Codependents Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous, Overeaters Anonymous, Sex Addicts Anonymous and other afflictions.
Stillwaters serves the entire Northwestern Suburban area with most of its membership coming from Algonquin, Barrington, Cary, Fox River Grove, Hoffman Estates, Island Lake, Lake Zurich, McHenry, Palatine, Schaumburg, Woodstock and more…
The mission of Stillwaters is to provide safe and economical meeting and fellowship facilities for the benefit of autonomous twelve step groups without interfering in the business of those groups.